Select To Get Started:
Pitt County Schools is now offering a secure site for current students, former students to access transcripts, attendance, and employment verifications.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online. Phone and fax requests will no longer be accepted.
Please note the information below for FORMER STUDENT requests only:
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM).
- Office hours are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- Phone, Email and fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- For all records to be shipped outside of the USA, there will be an additional $10.00 charge for International Shipping.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- Click the appropriate link button to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||$10 each|
|Immunization Records||$10 each|
|Cumulative Folder/Complete Student Record||$10 each|
OFFICIAL Transcript / Student Records will only be mailed to a college, university, or other educational institution. Requests to be mailed to home / non-educational addresses will be UNOFFICIAL.
The Following May be Requested by CURRENT STUDENTS:
|High School Transcript||$5.00 each after 3|
|Attendance Record||$5.00 each after 3|
|Birth Certificate||$5.00 each after 3|
|Immunization Records||$5.00 each after 3|
Current Students are allowed 3 requests for free. There will be a $5.00 charge for your 4th request and beyond.
|High School Transcript||$20.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$20.00|
|Cumulative Folder/Complete Student Record||$20.00
- We can not provide replacement diplomas.
- We can not provide copies of your SAT/ACT scores.
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM